Product Code: AKI-AS-14
In some men, the body does not produce enough testosterone or even worse there is no testosterone at all. Testosterone enanthate is basically used to treat this problem. However, there are other indications of this medicine as well. Experts also use this medication to treat certain types of breast cancer as it is found to counteract the effects of estrogen.
You are not advised to use testosterone enanthate in following conditions:
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients found in testosterone enanthate
- If you are pregnant or a lactating mother
- If you are a man and detected with breast cancer, known or doubtful to have prostate cancer
- In case you have liver or renal problems
However, it is always advisable to contact your personal healthcare provider before getting the treatment of testosterone enanthate.
The drug interacts with some medications and medical conditions. Here are they –
- If you are planning to become pregnant or are pregnant or lactating mother
- Dietary supplement, herbal supplement or nonprescription medicines may interact with this drug
- Avoid the drug if you have anallergy to any of ingredients. It is also found that people with allergies to food or other substances such as sesame oil are likely to be allergic to this drug as well
- Heart failure, coronary artery disease, angina, hypercholesterolemia, any swelling, apnea, lung, heart or liver disease
- Diabetes, enlarged prostate, high calcium level, obesity, etc.
- If you have ahistory of blood clotting problem
- Medicines like corticosteroids, macrolide immunosuppressant, carbamazepine, oxyphenbutazone, etc. are likely to create side effects if taken the drug of testosteron
- Anticoagulants, oral hypoglycemic drugs, insulin, etc. may create problems if taken with testosterone enanthate
- Propranolol interacts with theaction of testosterone
Many other conditions and medicines interact with testosterone enanthate; contact your healthcare provider before taking it.
Side Effects that require medical attention include
- Dyspnea (breathing trouble)
- Pain, redness or swelling in arms or legs
- Blurred vision
- Slurred speech
- Sudden/severe inability to speak
- Severe weakness in the arms or legs
For proper dosage, contact your medical expert.